Thursday, December 15, 2011

Star Wars -Trench Run

The only arcade game I truly enjoyed over and over again was the early 1980's Star Wars vector graphics 'sit-in' trench run game. It was a simple shoot and dodge game that just got harder and harder rather than moving on to multiple and varied scenarios. For years I hoped they would re-release the game with photo realistic graphics. It often appeared as one level in a more complex game but not as a singular game itself ...until now!

I recently discovered an i-Phone app called Trench Run. It is everything I ever dreamed of and even better I can play it anywhere. If you purchase the add-on you can also play it on a huge HD tv connected to your computer and use your i-Phone purely as a controller. How cool is that!? Try it out yourself at StarWars.com or view the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment