Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Turksworks commissioned for Henry Bramble poster

I can confirm that we have just commissioned the extremely talented illustrator and designer Richard Davies to create the final version of the Henry Bramble movie poster, based on my previous design ideas. 

Rich has created some amazing work that has a very modern Drew Struzan style about it - The man responsible for some of the most iconic film posters of the 1980's (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Back To The Future, The Thing, Blade Runner and The Goonies). 

From Richard's portfolio it became clear that we share a very similar taste in films and in a particular style of movie poster art. I immediately sent him an email, begging him  to help us with Henry Bramble. Thankfully he agreed and I'm dying to see what he comes up with. Checkout some of my favorite pieces of his work below.





No comments:

Post a Comment