Sunday, June 05, 2011

J J Abrams talks about his mystery box.

Watched this a while back and got very excited as I loved magic as a kid and for a short while was a junior member of the Medway Magical Society. I connected with a lot what he was saying and found it very inspirational depite not being that familiar with his TV work. Then he directed Star Trek and quickly became my top new favourite director. Now he has teamed up with Steven Spielberg with Super 8, a film that pays homage to Spielberg's classic work of the late seventies and early eighties. I just hope I won't be disappointed. Watch his talk below and see what you think.



J.J. Abrams traces his love for the unseen mystery –- a passion that’s evident in his films and TV shows, including Cloverfield, Lost and Alias -- back to its magical beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment