Saturday, November 29, 2008

Nearly There Now, Radio Ga Ga!

Well no doubt this time next week, there'll be a warm smelly lump in the back of my pants. Yes we are just seven days away from The Big Pitch and yet still there is so much to do. However, I can finally announce that at last the teaser promo trailer for Blackout is finished! Hurrah! All I need to do now is to learn my pitch off by heart and convince you all out there to vote - Look into my blog, into my blog, not around my blog but into my blog ...and you're under. Vote for Blackout, vote for Blackout, vote for blackout! ...you're back in the room!

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you the final dregs of behind-the-scenes footage of the trailer, including an attractive morning intro from me, followed by some radio gibberish and more windy, rainy antics. The Big Pitch - Bring it on!



No comments:

Post a Comment